Documents required are:
- Application to the Addl Director duly forwarded by CMO In-charge via MSK (Medical Store, Koliwada).
- Advice by Govt. Specialist/ CGHS Specialist for special medicines indicating proper dosage and duration.
- Case history from treating specialist.
- Copies of Investigation Report.
- Photocopy of CGHS Card (Plastic/ Self printed).
- Utilization Certificate from treating specialist in case of the drug being indented had been issued previously.
The documents are forwarded to the Medical store Koliwada (MSK) from the Wellness Centres. It normally takes 3 - 7 working days for procurement of these medicines by the MSK . These medicines are sent to Wellness Centre to be collected by the beneficiaries.
The life saving medicines are to be collected from the respective Wellness Centres.
Please contact your Wellness Centre for further details.