Steps to pay CGHS Subscription online through Bharat Kosh
The transfer of funds through electronic mode has been prescribed by the Government under the payment and settlement Act, 2007. Payments through Debit/Credit Cards and Net Banking have also gained popularity across the country. It has, therefore, been decided to introduce the facility of Debit/Credit Cards and Net Banking also for payment of CGHS subscription directly to the accredited account of CGHS Mumbai.
WARNING: BENEFICIARIES ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE UTMOST CAUTION WHILE MAKING PAYMENTS AND SELECT THE CORRECT PURPOSE OF PAYMENT AND PAO/DDO CODES AS DETAILED BELOW. CGHS MUMBAI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS COMMITTED BY THE BENEFICIARY.
Steps for making online CGHS subscription:
- Visit Bharat Kosh portal bharatkosh.gov.in. Click on Non-Registered Users.
Click on the Search icon in Purpose.
In Ministry/Department, select HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, Purpose - Pensioner Contribution for CGHS Card - Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhopal and click SEARCH.
- Select - Pensioner Contribution for CGHS Card - Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhopal
Pay & Account Office (PAO): 021277 - PAO(MSD), Mumbai; Drawing & Disbursing Office(DDO)- Select 221278 - OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR, CGHS, MUMBAI. Enter the amount for payment along with the remarks and click ADD
In the page Payment purpose, verify the details and click NEXT
Fill in the Depositer's Details. Select the mode of payment and click NEXT.
Verify the details and click CONFIRM.
A. For SWIFT/NEFT/RTGS: If already registered on Bharatkosh for NEFT/RTGS, details of user name & password can be provided and submitted for further transaction process. If not registered on Bharatkosh for NEFT/RTGS, then provide bank account number, Bank Name, IFSC code and submit to validate the account and complete the transaction in further pages.
B. For E-payment:
Currently, Net banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card options are available. User charges vary depending on the option selected.
- Select Payment Method by clicking on the appropriate Tab. Enter the captcha code, which is case sensitive. (Upper and Lower case as shown). Read other instructions on the screen and carefully follow.
- Click on 'I acknowledge' check box and proceed for payment.
- Complete the payment in the next page after providing details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Details.
- TRACK TRANSACTION: After successful payment, you can track your transaction by providing your mobile number and email. You may track your payment / payment history from the home page of the website anytime by providing your mobile number and email.
- Enter the Transaction Ref. No and click 'Search'
- 'Transaction Receipt' and 'Challan' can be downloaded by clicking on the respective links. The same can be submitted to CGHS Office for processing CGHS Card application.
- Please ensure that the correct details as detailed above are entered before making payment.
- The online payment portal is for Non-Tax Receipts and is maintained by the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance for all Non-Tax payments to various departments of Government of India. Users must acquaint themselves with the portal by referring to the FAQ page and Terms & Conditions available online at http://bharatkosh.gov.in
- Failed transactions if any are handled by the portal and queries in this regard if any should be taken up with the support team at Bharatkosh on 011-24665534 and/or email@example.com or as advised in the FAQ page.
- CGHS pensioner Card can be prepared only after receipt of correct payment and reconciliation in the PFMS online system. No requests or queries in this regard are entertained at the office of Additional Director, CGHS Mumbai.
- Before making online payment, beneficiaries are advised to confirm the amount to be paid towards the CGHS Card from the Card Section in the Office of Additional Director, Prathishta Bhawan, M K Road, Marine lines, CGHS Mumbai. The office shall not be responsible for any shortfall or excess payment and problems arising therefrom.