Following documents need to be attached:
In case of Serving employee:
- Proof of residence.
- Proof of age of son.
- In case of differently abled dependent son above 25 years, disability certificate from competent authority as specified.
- In case of Pensioners, in addition to 2 & 3 above:
- Surrender certificate of CGHS Card (only if CGHS Card was issued during Service Period).
- Demand Draft in the name Pay and Accounts Officer,MoHFW payable at Mumbai.
- Certificate regarding Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) should be mentioned in the PPO/ LPC/ or recent certificates should be obtained from the bank.
- Requisition for Pensioner’s CGHS card(s) shall be accompanied by three copies of recent 3 x 5 cm size individual photographs of all family members of the retiring employee, one set of which shall be pasted on the application form and shall be attested by a Gazetted Officer (other than CGHS).
The amount of Demand Draft will be for contribution due for one year if the card is to be made annually and for 10 years if whole life card is required.
Channel of Submission: In case of serving employees the application is to be submitted through the department, duly sponsored by the sponsoring authority. In case of Pensioners, the application with relevant documents and enclosures are to be submitted to the Office of the Additional Director, Mumbai.